RETURNS, EXCHANGES, REFUNDS & DUTIES
To return your goods please follow these instructions:
1. Ensure you return oyour item(s) within 14 days of receipt in all the original packaging and unworn. For an exchange, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organise for the new size to be dispatched.
2. Sale items will unfortunately be exchanged only - not refunded.
3. Post back to the address on the form: 24 Parkside Gardens, London SW19 5EU.
4. It is your responsibility to ensure that the parcel reaches us so you may wish to use a tracked service. Keep any postage tracking information.
5. You will receive your refund credit/exchange within 14 days of receipt of the item(s). An email confirming dispatch will be sent. Please note the cost of the original postage will not be refunded.
6. If you have any questions about returning an item please contact us: email@example.com
7. Gift Cards are non refundable or exchangeable - they can only be used to purchase goods.
8. Duties: From 1 January 2021, Non UK, European orders may or may not be subject to import duties or local taxes. All our orders are "delivered at place" (DAP) meaning that it is the responsibility of the customer to pay any local duties or fees.